On Wednesday, July 20t0 2021, I saw this extended twitter feed by Dr Céline Gounder that reviewed the data and concepts underpinning whether we will need more COVID vaccines. It's a super long thread that is available here through Threadreader too. The thread felt really important and showed lots of data. One of the figures that interested me most is this one from a Lancet paper:
- Making a box and whisker plot with some published proteomic data...
- Original paper: "Neutralising antibody activity against SARS-CoV-2 VOCs B.1.617.2 and B.1.351 by BNT162b2 vaccination" by Wall et al https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(21)01290-3
- David LV Bauer on Github: https://github.com/davidlvb
- David LV Bauer lab home page
- My fork of the data from the Lancet paper on Github which includes this script